Terms & Conditions
- A non refundable deposit of £25.00 per person is required at the time of booking. We accept all major credit cards and cheques.
- Double or twin rooms are based on two people sharing however single occupancy of a twin or double room is subject to availability, rates available upon request.
- Bookings at the weekend are generally for a minimum of two nights, though single nights are occasionally available upon request.
- Children aged 2 or under are free of charge.
- Children aged 3-15 years sharing adults’ accommodation are half price.
- With the exception of guide dogs the hotel does not accept pets.
- We will endeavour to accommodate any special dietary requirements. Please advise us at least two days prior to arrival
- Should circumstances arise beyond our control we reserve the right to offer an alternative choice of accommodation
- The hotel reserves the right to change the tariff at any time without prior notification.
- If you need to cancel a reservation within 48 hours prior to the arrival date the full amount maybe charged.
- Accommodation is available from 2.00pm on the day of arrival, however should you wish to arrive prior to this time facilities are available to store your luggage.
- We kindly request that you vacate your room by 10.00am on the morning of departure; however facilities are available to store your luggage.
- The hotel is not liable for guests’ vehicles and their contents. Cars are parked in the car park at the owners’ risk.
- The hotel accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal possessions. All items are left at the owners’ risk; however secure safe keeping facilities are available at reception.
- All children under the age of 16 are not permitted to use the leisure facilities without adult supervision.
- Unaccompanied use of the leisure facilities is at your own risk.
- Errors and omissions excepted
Guarantees and Payments:
- The Duchy Hotel’s website do not have a SSL certificate, however when you are asked to enter your card details a separate secure (HTTPS) window hosted by Guestline will be opened.
This site uses ClickTale web analytics service. ClickTale may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text you type in this website. ClickTale does not collect personally identifiable information that you do not voluntarily enter in this website.